I am travelling to Ljubljana in a day, but I am staying inBled. I wish to catch the Bus from the Airport to the train station and then the train from Ljubljana to Bled. Does anyone have any information on the bus services and/or rail services? If it is in english it would be of great help as us Stupid english people only learn english!
Steven James Parkes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 에이플러스바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 5 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 6 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 16 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 17 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 18 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 19 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 20 Shoes in Scotland
- 21 Engadine Valley help
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?