I am travelling to Ljubljana in a day, but I am staying inBled. I wish to catch the Bus from the Airport to the train station and then the train from Ljubljana to Bled. Does anyone have any information on the bus services and/or rail services? If it is in english it would be of great help as us Stupid english people only learn english!
Steven James Parkes
Travel by train from Ljubljana to Bled
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 3 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Best beach town in Italy?
- 9 Burgundy in May
- 10 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 11 Athens at New Years
- 12 chrismas in rome
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 16 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 17 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 18 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 24 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 25 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report