I am travelling to Ljubljana in a day, but I am staying inBled. I wish to catch the Bus from the Airport to the train station and then the train from Ljubljana to Bled. Does anyone have any information on the bus services and/or rail services? If it is in english it would be of great help as us Stupid english people only learn english!
Steven James Parkes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental between countries
- 2 26 days in Italy
- 3 Holland Itinerary
- 4 tablet
- 5 Train Ticket Help
- 6 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 7 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 8 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 9 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 10 Whirlwind trip!
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 13 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 16 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 17 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 20 England and Wales by public transport
- 21 Rhine River Cruise
- 22 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 25 Greece in 15 Days