I am travelling to Ljubljana in a day, but I am staying inBled. I wish to catch the Bus from the Airport to the train station and then the train from Ljubljana to Bled. Does anyone have any information on the bus services and/or rail services? If it is in english it would be of great help as us Stupid english people only learn english!
Steven James Parkes
Travel by train from Ljubljana to Bled
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Where to watch Ryder Cup Sat/Sun afternoons?
- 2 OMG! Just realized I'll be in London the same time as Raider Nation
- 3 One Month
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 19 countries in a day
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 Ideas for the Canary Islands
- 10 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 13 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 14 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 15 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 16 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 17 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 19 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 20 Photographer in Paris?
- 21 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 22 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 23 Finistère Base
- 24 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 25 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?