I am travelling to Ljubljana in a day, but I am staying inBled. I wish to catch the Bus from the Airport to the train station and then the train from Ljubljana to Bled. Does anyone have any information on the bus services and/or rail services? If it is in english it would be of great help as us Stupid english people only learn english!
Steven James Parkes
Travel by train from Ljubljana to Bled
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Olive Oil
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 Norway 2014
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Paris apartment choices?
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Looking for an apartment for rent in the Gracia of Barcelona
- 14 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 Hey Fodor's
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 25 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink