I am planning ~4 weeks in Europe, begining June 19 in Budapest. We will spend ~ week in Hungary and Croatia (have transporation while there) then continue by rail to Rome for a week of site seeing. Is it easy to get from Budapest to Rome by Rail? Sleeper options? Following Rome, we would like to travel by rail up Italy, stopping along the way, (perhaps Florence, Sienna, Cinque Terre) then to Paris (sleeper train departing from where? Milan?) for a quick couple days in Paris then to London. We are traveling with 2 kids (9 &16). If we book air travel into Budapest and out of London back to USA, will we be able to get around easily by rail? Advice on trains, stops, locations/activities good for kids welcome. Many thanks in advance.
Travel by Rail Budapest-Rome-Paris-London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Vegan in Germany?
- 8 VISA question
- 9 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Italy Countryside
- 13 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 19 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler