My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오산룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 안마야 안마야 #오산룸싸롱 안마야 #오산룸싸롱
- 2 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 3 A Month stay in Southern France
- 4 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 5 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 6 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 7 Revised itinerary for italy
- 8 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Hotel in Vienna
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Switzerland in November?
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 vienna
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 22 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help