My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 2 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 5 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 6 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 7 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 13 Iceland Day 5
- 14 Holland/France/Spain
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 17 Montenegro in September
- 18 3 week stay in Scotland
- 19 Paris, France
- 20 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?