My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 3 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 Spain and South of France
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 11 Overnight at Heathrow
- 12 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 13 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 14 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 15 Prague
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 9 days in London
- 19 Lyon
- 20 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Milan private guide
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 25 Seville- Ronda drive time