My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 3 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 train from ravenna to parma
- 7 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 8 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 9 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 10 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 13 Madrid city centre?
- 14 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 15 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 16 counselling in West London
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 20 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 21 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 22 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 23 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 24 Stonehenge and Bath
- 25 Restaurants and sights in Puglia