My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 2 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 3 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 4 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 5 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 7 Tuscany literature
- 8 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 9 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 10 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 11 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 12 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 13 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 14 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 15 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 16 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 17 HELp with Milan /N Italy itinerary
- 18 wandering in venice
- 19 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 20 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 21 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 Final Itinerary help
- 25 Finalizing Itinerary