My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 2 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 3 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 4 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 5 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 6 Greece in 15 Days
- 7 Munich Travel Guide
- 8 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 9 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 10 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 11 Planning Advice!
- 12 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 13 Munich restaurant recs
- 14 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 15 tablet
- 16 Help with itinerary
- 17 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 18 Help! Final Questions on Western Liguria (Riviera Ponente) & Menton!
- 19 Norway holiday locations
- 20 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 21 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 22 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 23 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 24 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 25 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe