My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Travel by own car through Slovenia into Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 2 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 3 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 4 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 5 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 Istanbul Itinerary
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 10 Santorini transportation
- 11 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 12 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 13 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 14 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 17 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 18 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 19 London neighborhood suggestions
- 20 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 21 Restaurants in Spain
- 22 big family in Ireland
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Touring Dover Castle
- 25 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip