My wife and I are driving from the UK to Dubrovnik this coming weekend. We plan on going via the Julian Alps in Slovenia and onwards to the Plitvice Lakes. I have plotted a route to cross the Slovenia/Croatia border on Rte 105 (Metlika, Slovenia) & Rte D6 Zakanje, Croatia) but are worried that we will not be able to cross at this point as it is such a minor road and will subsequently lose out on time wasted having to turn back and enter through a main highway border crossing!
Any comments regarding this or any other comments or tips (especially accommadation recommendations) about our coming trip would be most thankfully received!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 2 ATM
- 3 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 6 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 7 Spain Itinerary
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 10 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 11 ATM help
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 20 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 23 International drivers permit
- 24 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 25 Croatia Intinerary August 2017