Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 3 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 4 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 8 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 9 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 13 Itinerary Questions
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Lake como
- 20 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 21 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 25 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico