Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 France, Italy and Greec
- 5 gites de france or agritourism
- 6 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report