Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 Travel with Teens
- 6 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 7 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 8 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt