Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 3 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Paris first then where?
- 11 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 12 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 13 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 16 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 17 Akrotiri Tours
- 18 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 21 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help