Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 He said , she said
- 13 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 14 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 22 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 23 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)