Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help and advice
- 2 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 3 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 4 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 7 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 8 Lyon Arrondissements
- 9 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 10 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 11 Garmisch
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Venice - things to do?
- 14 Rome to Positano
- 15 DCC on the increase?
- 16 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 17 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 18 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 19 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 20 Italy/ Spain in December
- 21 NT in devon and cornwall
- 22 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 23 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 24 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 25 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions