Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 6 biking in France
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Amalfi Coast in October
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 London for Free
- 11 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 12 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 13 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 14 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 15 LEGAL PROCEDURE
- 16 Terrorism in Europe
- 17 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 20 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 Madrid: City Views
- 23 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 24 London restaurants
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona