Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 4 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 5 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 14 Which One?
- 15 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 16 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 17 month's stay in Italy
- 18 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 19 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 20 International driving permit required in France?
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 Germany Visa for conference
- 23 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 24 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 25 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey