Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me with this trip
- 2 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 3 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 4 Help Me Plan My Trip
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 7 Michelin, Fodors, Rough Guide, or ???-What's your favorite travel guide?
- 8 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 10 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 11 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 12 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 A guide to Madrid
- 16 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 19 VIGO, SPAIN
- 20 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 21 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 22 Potential trip - Balkans
- 23 Scotland and northern England
- 24 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland