Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 Best beach town in Italy?
- 4 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 7 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 8 I dream of Europe
- 9 A Greek sojourn
- 10 Italy in October 2015
- 11 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 14 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 Halloween in Paris
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 19 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 London Trip Travel
- 22 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 23 Itinerary 20 days
- 24 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 25 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa