Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Southern France
- 6 Questions for my German friends
- 7 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 8 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 9 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 10 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 11 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 12 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 13 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 14 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 15 SIM card for eastern europe
- 16 Foie gras, redux
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 20 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 21 italy
- 22 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?