Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 2 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 7 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 8 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 9 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 10 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 11 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Amsterdam
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 18 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 19 Vienna-Cesky Krumlov-Prague-Vienna for 7 days
- 20 Dublin to Cashel
- 21 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 22 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 23 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 24 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 25 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015