Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 2 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 3 Activ holiday in Andalusia
- 4 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 7 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 8 Day trips from Lisbon
- 9 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 10 Italian Lakes
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 15 Taormina Sicily
- 16 Raining in rome
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 21 No Pooh in Poland
- 22 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Must See Irish Castles -- (Article)