Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Sicilian itineraries
- 2 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 3 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 4 Train from Sarlat
- 5 Travel from Amsterdam to Pisa
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 8 4 days in Scotland
- 9 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 12 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 13 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 14 Best Neighborhood To Stay In In Rome
- 15 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 16 Barcelona restaurants
- 17 Venice tourist travel pass
- 18 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 19 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 20 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 23 Trains
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier