Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Transports in Santorini
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 Last night in Italy advice
- 7 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 8 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 9 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 10 Europe Itinerary
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 15 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 19 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 20 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 21 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 24 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 25 Hey Fodor's