Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 4 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 5 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 6 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 7 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 8 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 9 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 12 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 13 going to italy
- 14 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 15 How do you find French food?
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 19 where to stay in Germany
- 20 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 23 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 24 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 25 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015