Hi folks, we are planning a trip and are going to be staying the first few nights in Positano (traveling there from Naples) before heading up to Venice for a couple of days. I was wondering what might be the best way to get from Positano to Venice. So far I have been looking at the train and from Naples to Venice seems to be the easiest way. We had considered flying, but honestly, with the travel to and from the aiport, checking in, waiting, worrying about luggage, we decided the train would be more leisurely (we are on holidays after all). Are we correct in assuming Positano to Naples to Venice would be the best route to take? Any other suggestions? Any help would be great. Thanks so much for your input.
Travel between Positano and Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 2 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 3 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 4 9 days in switzerland
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Driving in Germany and Austria
- 7 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 8 Greece for a month with a baby
- 9 5 day Madrid itinerary help
- 10 Suggestions for What To Do in Bologna or Surrounds on May 1
- 11 Wine tour in Chianti
- 12 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 13 Slovenia itinerary
- 14 Colosseum day or Night Tour
- 15 Europcar at vienna airport
- 16 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 17 Bus ride to Positano
- 18 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 19 Two days in Switzerland, landing in Geneva
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 22 Amsterdam restaurants
- 23 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 24 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 25 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia