Three of us will be traveling between Munich and Vienna in September 2013. We can either visit Salzburg on the way or go directly between the two cities. What do you recommend for travel -- air? train? car? other?
Travel between Munich and Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 2 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 3 Mama Mia Italy!
- 4 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 5 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 6 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 7 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 10 Barcelona for single female
- 11 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 12 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 13 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 14 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 17 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 20 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 21 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Late night train from Prague