Three of us will be traveling between Munich and Vienna in September 2013. We can either visit Salzburg on the way or go directly between the two cities. What do you recommend for travel -- air? train? car? other?
Travel between Munich and Vienna
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 5 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 6 Scotland car rental advice
- 7 Where to stay in London in July
- 8 florence hotel
- 9 Connection in Newark EWR
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 14 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 15 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 18 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Visit to Russia - Money
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 23 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 24 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 25 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest