Three of us will be traveling between Munich and Vienna in September 2013. We can either visit Salzburg on the way or go directly between the two cities. What do you recommend for travel -- air? train? car? other?
Travel between Munich and Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which european city?
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 Scotland November 2015
- 6 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 7 Germany in December 2015
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Vegan in Germany?
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 biking tours in Italy?
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 20 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 21 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 22 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Italy Countryside
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma