Three of us will be traveling between Munich and Vienna in September 2013. We can either visit Salzburg on the way or go directly between the two cities. What do you recommend for travel -- air? train? car? other?
Travel between Munich and Vienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 When to visit Provence updated info
- 2 Berlin
- 3 Venice in Jan
- 4 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 One more last question on Bayeux
- 7 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 8 Three for the road
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 How early to get to CDG
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?