Three of us will be traveling between Munich and Vienna in September 2013. We can either visit Salzburg on the way or go directly between the two cities. What do you recommend for travel -- air? train? car? other?
Travel between Munich and Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 2 Air France strike
- 3 Tour ends in Rome
- 4 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 7 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 8 Chateau of Horovice near Prague
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 12 Barcelona free tours??
- 13 London GTG late September?
- 14 Giverny in early October?
- 15 train in Spain
- 16 economy car rentals
- 17 Voltage in UK and France
- 18 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 Renfe site
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 24 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 25 london in 2.5 days