We are 2 people travelling to Italy, France and switzerland from 19th april 2012 to 29th april 2012.
we wiil be coming to rome on 19th april 2012
in italy we want to go to rome, florence, venice and capri
in switzerland we are plannig to go to interlacken (any more suggestion for destination in switzerland are welcome)
in france we plan to go to paris and nice
what we want to know is should we buy a eurail pass
at what all routes will we need to make extra reservation even if we buy eurail pass
we would like to minimize the cost, so need to find out if it will be cheaper to take a pass or point to point tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card