We are 2 people travelling to Italy, France and switzerland from 19th april 2012 to 29th april 2012.
we wiil be coming to rome on 19th april 2012
in italy we want to go to rome, florence, venice and capri
in switzerland we are plannig to go to interlacken (any more suggestion for destination in switzerland are welcome)
in france we plan to go to paris and nice
what we want to know is should we buy a eurail pass
at what all routes will we need to make extra reservation even if we buy eurail pass
we would like to minimize the cost, so need to find out if it will be cheaper to take a pass or point to point tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 Need hotel in Athens
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 25 IWM