We are 2 people travelling to Italy, France and switzerland from 19th april 2012 to 29th april 2012.
we wiil be coming to rome on 19th april 2012
in italy we want to go to rome, florence, venice and capri
in switzerland we are plannig to go to interlacken (any more suggestion for destination in switzerland are welcome)
in france we plan to go to paris and nice
what we want to know is should we buy a eurail pass
at what all routes will we need to make extra reservation even if we buy eurail pass
we would like to minimize the cost, so need to find out if it will be cheaper to take a pass or point to point tickets
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 2 토토총판 합니다 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 부산경마문화 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 Need Mobile phone advice for Italy
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 8 Almalfi
- 9 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 10 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 11 Athens multi site pass
- 12 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 13 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 14 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 17 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 18 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 19 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 20 Charming areas to explore in London
- 21 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 22 Train up the Jungfrau
- 23 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 24 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 25 Labor Day in Paris