My fiancé and I are getting married in February and are thinking about having our honeymoon in Europe. We would probably choose to fly into Madrid because we are flying from Bolivia and it is about 300$ cheaper per ticket to fly into madrid than any other european city I have seen.
Ultimately we would like to see Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris, and possibly one of the Greek islands over the course of 2 weeks. This may be the only time we are able to go to Europe and we would like to take advantage of it. We are looking into using airbnb to find housing but I'm wondering what the best way to travel would be?
I've looked at rail passes but have heard that when traveling in Italy and France that many additional charges can be incurred. Plane tickets seem cheap but additional baggage fees quickly make them more expensive as well. I've also looked into bus passes through eurolines. I was just wondering what would be the recommended way to travel relatively cheaply?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 4 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 5 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 6-7 Days in France
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 5 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Korean Messages
- 15 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 25 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.