My fiancé and I are getting married in February and are thinking about having our honeymoon in Europe. We would probably choose to fly into Madrid because we are flying from Bolivia and it is about 300$ cheaper per ticket to fly into madrid than any other european city I have seen.
Ultimately we would like to see Florence, Venice, Rome, Paris, and possibly one of the Greek islands over the course of 2 weeks. This may be the only time we are able to go to Europe and we would like to take advantage of it. We are looking into using airbnb to find housing but I'm wondering what the best way to travel would be?
I've looked at rail passes but have heard that when traveling in Italy and France that many additional charges can be incurred. Plane tickets seem cheap but additional baggage fees quickly make them more expensive as well. I've also looked into bus passes through eurolines. I was just wondering what would be the recommended way to travel relatively cheaply?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 샌즈카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생방송바카라バ생방송바카라
- 2 바카라연구소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소た인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노쿠폰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■라이브카지노っ라이브카지노
- 4 카지노방법■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노추천ぞ카지노추천
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 8 Ludwig Castles
- 9 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 10 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 11 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Connection time in Athens?
- 14 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 15 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 Escorted Tours
- 18 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 19 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 24 2 Months in Sicily
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?