I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Holiday in Austria
- 5 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 8 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 9 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 10 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy