I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotel - Different Request
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 4 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 5 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 Trip to Switzerland
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Rome hotel
- 17 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Seville to Cordoba
- 20 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?