I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 2 Madrid/Lisbon
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Rome-Itinerary
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Walking itinerary in England?
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 12 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 16 Ireland itinerary help please
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost