I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Travel between Greece-Cyprus-Turkey
- 1 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 2 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 3 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 8 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 9 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 13 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 23 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia