I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Italy
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 4 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 9 First Trip to Europe!
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 12 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 13 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 16 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 17 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 18 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 Belgium : a asfe country
- 21 sfo to europe
- 22 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?