I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 2 asdfasdf
- 3 Transportation
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 7 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 8 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 9 Leather goods in Florence
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 France Itinerary Advice
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 dinner jackets
- 17 Trip to Rome
- 18 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 19 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier