I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Travel between Greece-Cyprus-Turkey
- 1 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 4 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 Which travel plan?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 London for Christmas