I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 2 Way of St. James
- 3 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 4 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 5 Bilboa to Madrid
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 8 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 9 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 10 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 11 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 12 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 13 Norway in November
- 14 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 15 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 16 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 17 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 18 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Weight-dimini
- 21 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 22 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 23 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 24 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice