I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Travel between Greece-Cyprus-Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 4 Cotswolds village base
- 5 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 6 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 7 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 13 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 14 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 15 Netherlands Delta Works
- 16 Southern Italy without a Car
- 17 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 20 Hotel in Rome?
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Visit to Bath and London england
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 25 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up