I am planning a trip between Greece, southern (Greek) Cyprus and Turkey and heard it might be difficult to travel between Cyprus and Turkey or vice versa (ie customs used to turn travelers away from southern Cyprus if they had just come from Turkey). Has anyone had trouble with this or recommend a certain travel sequence between the three countries? I haven't found anything online about this so far. Thanks for the help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 2 Departure Tax in UK
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 5 Bank of America in Ireland?
- 6 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 7 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 8 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 9 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 10 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 11 Austria
- 12 Norway Itinerary
- 13 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 14 Train Help
- 15 Dolomites October 14-18
- 16 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 17 Charles Degaulle question
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 23 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 24 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 25 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio