so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 2 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 3 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 4 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 5 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 6 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 11 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 12 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 13 Netflix and Hulu
- 14 Taxi Heathrow
- 15 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 16 Car rental return Nice
- 17 3/4/ days South of France
- 18 Rental car return in Nice
- 19 Antwerp Tram
- 20 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 23 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 24 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 25 Train Travel Northern Italy
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?