so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 3 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 4 than no further Alpha Man comfy
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 8 cell phone companys
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 italy itinerary
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 13 Local markets in Italy
- 14 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 15 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 16 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 17 Where in Paris?
- 18 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 19 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 20 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Guides - Matera
- 23 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 Spain Itinerary Help
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?