so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 7 Shopping in Paris
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 10 10 nights in France
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 13 Best Italian beach with teens
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 16 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 17 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 18 Where to stop along the way
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 24 Scotland Highlands
- 25 Relaxing destinations?
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?