so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland travel in August
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 4 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 5 Spain/Renfe
- 6 My final Prague itinerary
- 7 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 8 WiFi in France
- 9 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 10 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 11 Valencia Spain
- 12 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 13 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 14 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 15 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 18 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 19 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 20 Best Greek Island
- 21 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 22 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 23 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 24 Paris to Bordeaux
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?