so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 2 Southern Spain
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 Scotland November 2015
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Germany in December 2015
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 18 Vegan in Germany?
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 biking tours in Italy?
- 23 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 24 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 25 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?