so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Germany or Sweden
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 6 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 7 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 8 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 11 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 12 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Sicily help
- 21 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 22 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 23 Christmas markets
- 24 Airline to Rome
- 25 SE ITALY
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?