so my partner and i have just under ten days to see parts of Europe, we arrive in Barcelona Late June 2014,
countries we would like to see,or maybe just day trips.
Barcelona, - attractions then to Paris day trip then head to London like spend 3 days see London cdb and family- then off to Germany and see family for 3days and visit Amsterdam. and fly back to Barcelona from Germany??????
SO QUESTION 1> which way is best?
Starting point Barcelona: visiting Paris,London,Amsterdam and Germany.
Barcelona, Germany, Amsterdam then off to London then Paris then back to Barcelona???
Q2: best transport to each destination eg, by air,bus,train?
Q3: any ATTRACTIONS for above destination as a MUST SEE! Would you recommend?
Q4: other suggestions???
Q5: recommend any websites for cheap airfares? and what months to look out for the sales
for your time.
travel between countries on a budget and which direction to do round trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 2 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 3 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 4 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 5 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 7 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 8 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 9 Emilia Romagna Region
- 10 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Scottland for a day!
- 13 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 14 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 15 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 16 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 17 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 18 Provence planning
- 19 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 22 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 23 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 24 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 25 Voltage in UK and France