We are taking a two week trip between Barcelona and Marseille. We really enjoy the beach and water activities, but also are excited about the history and culture of the two countries. We are hoping to relax along the beautiful beaches. Don't want to spend too much time driving around. Can anyone reccommend an intinerary that would enable us to maximize our trip. We wil have a car from Pernignon to Marseille.
Travel between Barcelona and Marseille
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 5 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 8 Rome Accommodation
- 9 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 10 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 11 Istanbul hotels
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 13 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 16 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 17 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 18 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?