We are taking a two week trip between Barcelona and Marseille. We really enjoy the beach and water activities, but also are excited about the history and culture of the two countries. We are hoping to relax along the beautiful beaches. Don't want to spend too much time driving around. Can anyone reccommend an intinerary that would enable us to maximize our trip. We wil have a car from Pernignon to Marseille.
Travel between Barcelona and Marseille
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 4 Side trip from Geneva
- 5 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 9 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 10 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 11 7 Nights in Paris
- 12 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 17 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 21 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 22 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 25 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)