Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 2 Travelling to Shiroka Luka, Bulgaria
- 3 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 4 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 5 Norfolk base
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 8 Spain Itinerary Help
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 11 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 12 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 13 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 17 Ali
- 18 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 19 Gelato course in Rome?
- 20 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 21 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 22 Too much for one day?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Lipari to Capri??
- 25 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan