Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 2 PASSPORT number changed
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 Touring Rome
- 5 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 6 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 9 Hotels in Vienna
- 10 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 11 Free Aerosmith and John Newman gigs in Moscow
- 12 Germany at Christmas
- 13 overnight ferries?
- 14 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 15 Budapest main train station status
- 16 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 19 Seine river cruise help
- 20 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 21 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 22 a starting itinerary
- 23 London theatre
- 24 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!