Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 6 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 9 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 10 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Apartment Montreux area
- 14 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 An evening in London
- 20 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 21 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 22 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 25 Rome or Venice first