Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 4 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 5 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Itinerary help please!
- 8 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 9 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 12 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 13 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Holiday Itinerary
- 16 Car hire
- 17 Ireland driving itinerary
- 18 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 22 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 23 Itinerary Help!
- 24 Visiting the Black Forest
- 25 Barcelona to Morocco