Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 2 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 3 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 4 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 5 Prague hotels
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 9 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 10 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 11 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 12 Munich
- 13 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 16 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 First Time Solo Travel info
- 19 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 20 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 21 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 22 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 23 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 24 Europe in late January
- 25 Northern lights in December