Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 2 Italy, Spain and France
- 3 Round trip to Bergen question
- 4 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 5 Email access constantly blocked on international travels
- 6 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 7 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 London and Italy (Rome and Milan) trip report
- 11 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 12 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 13 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 14 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 15 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 16 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 17 Barcelona October 2015
- 18 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 19 Where was this photo taken?
- 20 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 21 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 22 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 23 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 24 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 25 Restaurant recommendation in Lisbon