Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul tour guides?
- 2 Another Book List for Italy
- 3 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 4 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 5 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 6 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 7 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 8 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 9 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 10 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 11 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 12 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 15 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 16 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 17 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 18 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 19 Vet my itinerary
- 20 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 21 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 22 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 23 Italy - best two central locations
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?