Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 3 Italian Riviera
- 4 Switzerland in mid-April
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 8 Hamam Istanbul?
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 First Trip to Europe!
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 18 visa appointment experience
- 19 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 20 What to take to Germany
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 24 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 25 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten