Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 2 Prague hotels
- 3 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Munich
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 What to expect over Christmas
- 9 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 12 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 13 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 14 Are you looking Benefits Webdesign Hull?
- 15 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 16 Italy/Greece with kids
- 17 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 18 Rome
- 19 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 20 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 21 Need help in travel planning
- 22 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 23 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 24 Northern lights in December
- 25 Booking hotels before trains