Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food in Positano
- 2 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 3 Ireland hotel questions
- 4 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 5 Italy
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 8 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 9 3 weeks in Spain
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Emergencies in Ireland
- 13 If you had to choose one......
- 14 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 15 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 16 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets