Please advise travel thoughts on trip Asti to Beaune. The options so far:
1. Train of 11 hour duration.
2. Flight: Turin to Lyon.
Do any of you have a more efficient (cost/time) suggestion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 2 Trans-Siberia Train
- 3 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 4 A week driving in Bavaria
- 5 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 6 7 day Italy itinerary and storing luggage in train station
- 7 PLITVICE LAKES
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 11 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 12 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 13 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 16 written guide for Olympia
- 17 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 20 Avignon or St. remy
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 23 Camino Redux
- 24 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 25 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass