I have lived in England all my life and never seen half of it! I have decided that I would like to change that.
I am thinking of hiring a campervan and taking 8-10 days to travel up to Scotland and stop at some nice places along the way.
Would anyone have any suggestions of a route? I know I would like to stop in the Lake District and my main aim is scenery and local life
Help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 2 Help with Ireland Trip
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Cappadocia in June
- 5 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 Ibiiza Spain
- 10 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 11 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 3 nights in Madrid
- 19 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 20 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 21 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 22 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 25 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?