I am organizing a trip to Russia with the travel agency "Travel all Russia". They seem very professional and nicely organised travel agency. But I have only had contact with them by phone and by their web page.
We are planning a trip to Moscow and St Petersburg and continue to Central Asia (Bukhara and Samarkand)
Are there any recommendations any one can give us related to this travel agency?
I have found some good reports but some others in trip advisor had been removed thus getting me a little nervous
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 4 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 5 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 6 10 day Italy
- 7 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 8 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 9 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Planning a European Trip
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Ireland
- 19 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Santorini lodging