I am organizing a trip to Russia with the travel agency "Travel all Russia". They seem very professional and nicely organised travel agency. But I have only had contact with them by phone and by their web page.
We are planning a trip to Moscow and St Petersburg and continue to Central Asia (Bukhara and Samarkand)
Are there any recommendations any one can give us related to this travel agency?
I have found some good reports but some others in trip advisor had been removed thus getting me a little nervous
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 hill of crosses
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 10 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 11 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 12 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 20 Austria Trip Report
- 21 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 22 Driving through Paris
- 23 Northern Ireland ideas
- 24 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help