I am organizing a trip to Russia with the travel agency "Travel all Russia". They seem very professional and nicely organised travel agency. But I have only had contact with them by phone and by their web page.
We are planning a trip to Moscow and St Petersburg and continue to Central Asia (Bukhara and Samarkand)
Are there any recommendations any one can give us related to this travel agency?
I have found some good reports but some others in trip advisor had been removed thus getting me a little nervous
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 kechua : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 3 Route Information
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 9 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Places to stop/stay?
- 15 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 16 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 17 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 18 TSA Precheck
- 19 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 20 Where in Greece
- 21 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!