I am organizing a trip to Russia with the travel agency "Travel all Russia". They seem very professional and nicely organised travel agency. But I have only had contact with them by phone and by their web page.
We are planning a trip to Moscow and St Petersburg and continue to Central Asia (Bukhara and Samarkand)
Are there any recommendations any one can give us related to this travel agency?
I have found some good reports but some others in trip advisor had been removed thus getting me a little nervous
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 2 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 3 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 7 London with Teens Trip Report
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 16 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 17 Lake Como AREA questions
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 20 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?