We are considering a trip to Croatia in July and would like to work with a travel agent who specializes in that area to help us manage our time and make arrangements. We do not want a group tour - we only do independent travel. We are meeting friends in Germany and thought we might go over early and spend a few days in Croatia. Any suggestions of an agent appreciated.
Travel Agent Specializing in Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air France strike
- 2 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 3 Barcelona free tours??
- 4 Voltage in UK and France
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Eleanor's Pages
- 8 Renfe site
- 9 Giverny in early October?
- 10 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 11 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 12 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 13 Spain Night Train in Recliner
- 14 london in 2.5 days
- 15 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 16 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 17 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 18 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 19 Alterations to night trains routes
- 20 Interested In Coach Passes
- 21 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 22 Where to stay one night during our drive from Amboise to Avignon?
- 23 Two Days in Prague
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia