We are considering a trip to Croatia in July and would like to work with a travel agent who specializes in that area to help us manage our time and make arrangements. We do not want a group tour - we only do independent travel. We are meeting friends in Germany and thought we might go over early and spend a few days in Croatia. Any suggestions of an agent appreciated.
Travel Agent Specializing in Croatia
- 1 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 4 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 11 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 12 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 13 London at Xmas
- 14 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 15 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 16 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 17 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 18 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 19 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 20 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 21 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 22 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 23 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 24 Normandy on our own?
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan