We are considering a trip to Croatia in July and would like to work with a travel agent who specializes in that area to help us manage our time and make arrangements. We do not want a group tour - we only do independent travel. We are meeting friends in Germany and thought we might go over early and spend a few days in Croatia. Any suggestions of an agent appreciated.
Travel Agent Specializing in Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Apartments in Rome
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 11 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 12 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 24 rent car / Munich
- 25 Unique excursion/experience in Paris