We are working with a local (Orlando, FL) travel agent for a June trip to Paris. The airfare price was the same using the TA, but the lodging is coming in almost 20% higher. They recommended staying at the Citidines - Saint Germain and quoted $3,900 when I can get the same lodging on-line for $3,200. When asked about the price difference, they replied to be careful when booking on-line due to hidden fees. Anyone have an opinion on whether using the TA to book lodging is worth the extra $700?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 2 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 3 Revised itinerary for italy
- 4 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 5 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 8 Hotel in Vienna
- 9 Places of interest
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Switzerland in November?
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 17 A Month stay in Southern France
- 18 vienna
- 19 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 25 Oxford England Accommodations