We are working with a local (Orlando, FL) travel agent for a June trip to Paris. The airfare price was the same using the TA, but the lodging is coming in almost 20% higher. They recommended staying at the Citidines - Saint Germain and quoted $3,900 when I can get the same lodging on-line for $3,200. When asked about the price difference, they replied to be careful when booking on-line due to hidden fees. Anyone have an opinion on whether using the TA to book lodging is worth the extra $700?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노카지노【名【 SSK68。CoM 】名】슈퍼카지노테크노카지노
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 월드카지노╱≽』 ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ 『≼╱슈퍼바카라[슈퍼카지노]
- 4 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Last night in Sweden
- 23 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?