We are working with a local (Orlando, FL) travel agent for a June trip to Paris. The airfare price was the same using the TA, but the lodging is coming in almost 20% higher. They recommended staying at the Citidines - Saint Germain and quoted $3,900 when I can get the same lodging on-line for $3,200. When asked about the price difference, they replied to be careful when booking on-line due to hidden fees. Anyone have an opinion on whether using the TA to book lodging is worth the extra $700?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라추천♭인터넷카지노추천
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 4 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 8 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 9 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Campervan in Croatia
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 17 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 20 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 21 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?