Going to Italy for the 1st time. Should I use a travel agent or "wing it" on my own? Don't know any Italian, or anything other than English for that matter. I have traveled abroad before: Romania, South Africa. What are the pro's & con's?
Travel agent or do my own booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 2 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 3 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 4 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 5 First Trip to Europe
- 6 Central London Hotels
- 7 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 8 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 9 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 10 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 11 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 12 Paris Taxi
- 13 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 16 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 17 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 18 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 19 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 20 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Globus Tours
- 23 Paris T A X I
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N