Going to Italy for the 1st time. Should I use a travel agent or "wing it" on my own? Don't know any Italian, or anything other than English for that matter. I have traveled abroad before: Romania, South Africa. What are the pro's & con's?
Travel agent or do my own booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Gift for French business associate
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 11 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 17 Bodrum to instanbul
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 20 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 21 Italy tours
- 22 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Globus Tours
- 25 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?