Going to Italy for the 1st time. Should I use a travel agent or "wing it" on my own? Don't know any Italian, or anything other than English for that matter. I have traveled abroad before: Romania, South Africa. What are the pro's & con's?
Travel agent or do my own booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 2 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 American Express
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Three ferries to Mull
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany