Going to Italy for the 1st time. Should I use a travel agent or "wing it" on my own? Don't know any Italian, or anything other than English for that matter. I have traveled abroad before: Romania, South Africa. What are the pro's & con's?
Travel agent or do my own booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Foie gras, redux
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 What still confounds you about travel?
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland