Going to Italy for the 1st time. Should I use a travel agent or "wing it" on my own? Don't know any Italian, or anything other than English for that matter. I have traveled abroad before: Romania, South Africa. What are the pro's & con's?
Travel agent or do my own booking
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 at what point should one get health insurance
- 4 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 5 How many pairs of shoes would you bring for a EuroTrip?
- 6 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 7 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 8 Tipping in the UK
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 11 Lucerne Switzerland
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 18 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 19 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 20 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 21 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 22 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 23 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 24 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 25 2 weeks in Spain