Going to Italy for the 1st time. Should I use a travel agent or "wing it" on my own? Don't know any Italian, or anything other than English for that matter. I have traveled abroad before: Romania, South Africa. What are the pro's & con's?
Travel agent or do my own booking
- 1 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 4 RHK's heading to Europe
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 France in 7 days
- 7 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 8 Car rental
- 9 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 10 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 11 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 12 Istanbul in April
- 13 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 14 Day trip to Capri
- 15 Cera 23 in Barcelona
- 16 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 17 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 18 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 19 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 20 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 21 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 Parking in Reykjavik
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!