Is it beneficial to use a travel agent? I am finding that some of the hotels I want are booked and I wonder if perhaps agencies book rooms so during high season and we could get a room that way? Also, we are first time visitors to this part of Italy and perhaps an agent would help us with logistics like getting the luggage to and from the hotel, renting a boat for a few hours and in general mistakes to avoid.
Travel agent for Capri and Amalfi Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 8 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 9 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 10 London visit
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 17 men's shoes spain
- 18 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary