Is it beneficial to use a travel agent? I am finding that some of the hotels I want are booked and I wonder if perhaps agencies book rooms so during high season and we could get a room that way? Also, we are first time visitors to this part of Italy and perhaps an agent would help us with logistics like getting the luggage to and from the hotel, renting a boat for a few hours and in general mistakes to avoid.
Travel agent for Capri and Amalfi Coast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 3 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 4 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 London tube
- 7 car rental info
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 14 Local Tour in Provence?
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 5am arrival in Dublin
- 17 10 Hours in Brussels
- 18 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 19 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 20 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 What are the best places to see in England
- 25 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?