We are planning a two week trip to England & Scotland in April & have had contact with a travel company in England named Exploring Vacations. I was wondering if anyone had used them &, if so, what had been your experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 3 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 4 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 Alps Drive
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 St Denis Cathedral
- 17 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 18 Paris cooking classes
- 19 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 20 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 23 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Praiano