We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ronda Wine/biking
- 2 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 3 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 6 Undisclsoed location
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November