We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 Croatia
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 7 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 So much to do, so little time!
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November