We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 2 파워볼 하는법 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Jewish Vienna
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Reaching the Lake District
- 13 Positano Hotel in September
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 seat reservations
- 16 Scotland itinerary advice
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Brussels flower tapestry
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 22 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 23 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 24 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November