We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 Trains in Italy
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 15 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 16 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 17 Alitala
- 18 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 19 celticmoon, a quick question
- 20 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 21 What fresh hell is this?
- 22 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 23 Which Train Station in Venice
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 25 Greek Village
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November