We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November