We are planning a trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in first week of November for 15 days. Our queries are as follows:
1. We know it's going to be cold but just want to know if it's manageable for tourists to walk around and sight see during the day? Do tourists visit these places in November at all or are we making a mistake. If So, we still have time to change our destination within Europe so any advice is welcome.
2. Will there be chance of any sunny days at all during this period? What's the daylight saving scene during this period?
3. Any recommendations about local food in these places is also most welcome.
4. Any other Do's and Don'ts for this region and this time of the year.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다리다리양방 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 3 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 7 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 10 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
Travel advice for trip to Munich Prague & Budapest in November