I am in planning/ scheduling phase for a trip May 9-25th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy... perhaps on to Rome then fly back home via Paris. We will get a urail pass. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss?
Travel advice for Paris, Berne, Florence & Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 7 We Need a Pact
- 8 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 9 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 10 All you need in croatia
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 13 Tipping in Greece
- 14 London neighborhood suggestions
- 15 Bayern seasonal pass
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Italy vacation rental help
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 22 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 25 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help