I am in planning/ scheduling phase for a trip May 9-25th with my grown son and our itinerary will include Paris, Wemmis, Switzerland (by Bern.. his Great Grandfather was raised there) then Florence, Italy... perhaps on to Rome then fly back home via Paris. We will get a urail pass. Any ideas on best avenues of route, transportation or other places we shouldn’t miss?
Travel advice for Paris, Berne, Florence & Rome
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 3 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 4 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 7 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 8 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 9 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 10 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 11 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 12 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 13 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 17 Last monte Paris apartment
- 18 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 19 Which tour company would be best?
- 20 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 21 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 22 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 23 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 24 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 25 Germany student visa to tourist visa