We are honeymooners staying in Rome for 4 nights in October - torn between two hotels. One in the Trastevere neighborhood, San Francesco and the other is Hotel Smeraldo in the Pantheon neighborhood near Campo di Fiori. Prices are comparable. We don't mind walking, as long as it is safe, and we would like to be in a somewhat lively area, bars, restaurants, nightlife, etc. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 Walking itinerary in England?
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 20 Italy bus or train
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost