We are honeymooners staying in Rome for 4 nights in October - torn between two hotels. One in the Trastevere neighborhood, San Francesco and the other is Hotel Smeraldo in the Pantheon neighborhood near Campo di Fiori. Prices are comparable. We don't mind walking, as long as it is safe, and we would like to be in a somewhat lively area, bars, restaurants, nightlife, etc. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 2 아시아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】크라운카지노주소
- 3 겐팅카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 4 코리아바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선카지노주소리조트
- 5 더케이카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 팔레스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 7 인터넷바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】국내카지노체험
- 8 골든비치카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 9 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 10 엘베가스카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 11 인터불고카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 12 알펜시아카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 13 인터넷카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】워커힐카지노체험
- 14 롯데제주카지노【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 15 실제바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 16 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】정선카지노주소입장료
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 19 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 20 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 21 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 22 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 23 Bus Strike
- 24 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 25 Spain or South of France in July 2017?