My wife and I will be in Romania towards the end of October. We are planning on renting a car and have three days to travel around southern Transylvania. We are having a hard time deciding which towns to visit. We have found a hotel we like in Brasov and are planning to use that as our base. We are not sure if we have time to go to both Sibiu and Sighisoara. I'm wondering if we have to pick one which should we go with, or are both a must see? Also any other suggestions on places to visit would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 7 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 8 A Sardinia trip report
- 9 Granada
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 12 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train