I've always thought I'd love to visit this little country (Great lover of old vampire movies). If any of you Fodorian traverlers have been to Transylvania, will you please tell us about it.
Transylvania - has anyone been there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 3 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 4 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 5 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 8 Advice please...
- 9 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 18 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 19 Hey Fodor's
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 22 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 23 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 24 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 25 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct