I've always thought I'd love to visit this little country (Great lover of old vampire movies). If any of you Fodorian traverlers have been to Transylvania, will you please tell us about it.
Transylvania - has anyone been there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 11 Where to stay in Prague?
- 12 Tyrol - need general help
- 13 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 16 Hotel in Lisbon
- 17 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 18 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 19 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 20 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 21 Greece and Turkey
- 22 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 23 buying souviners and art
- 24 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015