We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bob Dylan in Donostia-San Sebastian 11 July 2015
- 2 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 3 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 4 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 5 Trying to find an inexpensive smart phone that will work in France
- 6 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 7 Italy train travel question
- 8 1st time European Experience- Ireland, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, or Other?
- 9 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 10 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 11 buying Eruos in advance
- 12 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 13 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 14 3.5 days Itinerary in Switzerland
- 15 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 16 Help with Keukenhof Combi Ticket
- 17 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 18 Shopping in Paris
- 19 Need advice on Italy Itinary
- 20 Lazio - Where to spend 2 days ?
- 21 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 22 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 23 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 24 Sim cards for Ireland, France, England and Northern Ireland
- 25 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!