We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dingle?
- 2 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 3 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 4 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 5 Switzerland 5 days
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 8 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 9 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 12 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 13 Any favorite Italian movies to get in the mood
- 14 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 15 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 16 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 17 How to get to Mallorca
- 18 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 19 4 days in Scotland
- 20 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 21 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 22 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 23 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 24 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 25 Tolosa Saturday Market from San Sebastian