We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days to spend in europe
- 2 Europe Sim card help
- 3 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 4 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 5 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 6 Local markets in Italy
- 7 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 8 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 9 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 12 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 13 Guides - Matera
- 14 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Buying flowers in London?
- 19 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 20 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 21 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 22 1 week in winter. Where to go?
- 23 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 24 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 25 What am I missing: Amsterdam