We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 4 What do pack for Ireland?
- 5 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 6 Paris to Morocco
- 7 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 8 Alhambra
- 9 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 10 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 13 Sardegna in Sept/Oct - please help!
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 16 Antwerp Tram
- 17 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 18 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 21 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 22 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 23 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle