We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for itinerary planning: Iceland
- 2 Safe to Travel?
- 3 Ideas for Month in Germany
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 6 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 7 Boots for Christmastime in Germany?
- 8 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 9 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 10 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 11 Airfare from Boston to Rome
- 12 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 13 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 14 Hotel in Tenerife, Canary Islands
- 15 Why Not Helsinki?
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 18 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 21 8 days in Vienna in December
- 22 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 23 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 24 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 25 Car rental leaving Rome