We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece after the Vote
- 2 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 3 Hamlet and castles
- 4 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 5 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 6 Paris Picture Overlays
- 7 Spending money
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 10 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 11 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 Elba
- 14 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 15 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 16 buying Eruos in advance
- 17 electrical adaptor plugs
- 18 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 19 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Seeking a special place in France
- 22 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 23 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 24 Zagreb to Pula and more
- 25 First trip to Europe and going alone.