We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 2 Advice needed for Greece/Italy trip
- 3 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 total immersion for 17 year old beginner
- 6 Spain and around that for 2 weeks
- 7 Provence Planning Help
- 8 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 9 Round trip to Bergen question
- 10 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 11 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 12 Basque Region and Rioja in December
- 13 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 14 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 15 Italy, Spain and France
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Trip Report: Sailing in Croatia, with a Stop at Wimbledon
- 18 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 19 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 20 Amsterdam to Alsace
- 21 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 22 Lodging Options - Towns near EDI
- 23 Cycling in Denmark, land of burgers and bread
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy