We really want to drive from Monte Carlo to Genoa, giving us a car while in Italy as well.
Any recommendations or pros/cons to this would be MUCH appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 3 Weekend away from London
- 4 15 Days in Italy - Cost breakdown & notes
- 5 Where to visit around Toulouse
- 6 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 7 Order/Method of Travel
- 8 sncf help
- 9 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 10 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 11 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 12 Possible flight cancellation?
- 13 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 14 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 15 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 16 Another Paris Trip Report
- 17 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 18 Spain in Nov.
- 19 December in "Germany"
- 20 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 21 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 22 Paris dining-with teens
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 January Travel
- 25 Amalfi Coast in June