I know you are busy, but I need some help on logistical travel in Bulgaria. Below are the places I wish to visit in Bulgaria:
1. Nesebâr (Black Sea town)
2. Sozopol (60 kilometers south of Nesebâr)
3. Veliko Tarnovo (240 kilometers northeast of Sophia)
4. Koprivshtitsa (105 kilometers east of Sophia)
5. Plovdiv (Bulgaria’s second largest city) (197 kilometers southwest of Veliko Tarnovo)
If I were coming through Bucharest, Romania, in which order exactly would you place my hopeful destinations? Please tell me which form of transportation is quickest/available from spot to spot, if I need to make connections and how much travel time is involved. Also, after hopefully visiting Bulgaria, I wish to go to Ohrid, Macedonia. Again, if possible, please tell me which form of transportation is quickest/available from point A to point B, if I need to make connections and how much travel time is involved. Thank you so much for your help. Charlie
Transportation Within Bulgaria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions for my German friends
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Train to Airport in Venice
- 4 Chip but no PIN
- 5 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 6 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 7 Foie gras, redux
- 8 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 9 Dublin Tour Companies
- 10 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 11 Day trips from Seville
- 12 Oktoberfest reservations
- 13 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 16 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 17 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 18 Southern France
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam