I know you are busy, but I need some help on logistical travel in Bulgaria. Below are the places I wish to visit in Bulgaria:
1. Nesebâr (Black Sea town)
2. Sozopol (60 kilometers south of Nesebâr)
3. Veliko Tarnovo (240 kilometers northeast of Sophia)
4. Koprivshtitsa (105 kilometers east of Sophia)
5. Plovdiv (Bulgaria’s second largest city) (197 kilometers southwest of Veliko Tarnovo)
If I were coming through Bucharest, Romania, in which order exactly would you place my hopeful destinations? Please tell me which form of transportation is quickest/available from spot to spot, if I need to make connections and how much travel time is involved. Also, after hopefully visiting Bulgaria, I wish to go to Ohrid, Macedonia. Again, if possible, please tell me which form of transportation is quickest/available from point A to point B, if I need to make connections and how much travel time is involved. Thank you so much for your help. Charlie
Transportation Within Bulgaria
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 10 Rome Accommodation
- 11 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 12 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 13 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Greek islands from Turkey
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 18 rent car / Munich
- 19 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italian Lakes gardens
- 22 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 23 TGV and Provence questions
- 24 Novels set in Greece
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome