I am arriving in Verona this Friday and think I know how to make my way to Bologna (this is the first time I'm actually planning something during my trip instead of last minute) but am now trying to work out the easiest way of getting from mainly Bologna to Cinque Terre and then, gosh, somehow get back to Prague from there or close by! I honestly don't know how to go about that.
Any help is greatly appreciated Please & thankyou!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 2 2 Months in Sicily
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Azores
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 Sundays in Puglia
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Prague
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 What tips can you give about packing?
- 19 Sim Card Options
- 20 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 21 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 22 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 23 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 24 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 25 Greek Islands (small)
Transportation Verona - Bologna - Cinque Terre - back to CZ..