I am arriving in Verona this Friday and think I know how to make my way to Bologna (this is the first time I'm actually planning something during my trip instead of last minute) but am now trying to work out the easiest way of getting from mainly Bologna to Cinque Terre and then, gosh, somehow get back to Prague from there or close by! I honestly don't know how to go about that.
Any help is greatly appreciated Please & thankyou!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +신사동안마 『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 신사안마+신사역안마
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July
Transportation Verona - Bologna - Cinque Terre - back to CZ..