We will only be in London 5 days. Which travel card should we look into purchasing? We are coming by train from Harwich. Can we get something that we can use on that leg and in and around London ? Thoughts....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 5 Versailles
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 14 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016