I am about to book flights for a trip next summer. But before I buy tickets I want to make sure the logistics will work. My plan includes a 7:15 flight from MXP. I have previously stayed at the hotel out by the airport but this time we would like to be in the city center the night before. It looks to me like the train from central Milan to MXP does not run early enough but the shuttle bus does. Can someone confirm that. Thanks
Transportation to Milan airport for early flight - options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 22 Airbnb scam
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey