I am about to book flights for a trip next summer. But before I buy tickets I want to make sure the logistics will work. My plan includes a 7:15 flight from MXP. I have previously stayed at the hotel out by the airport but this time we would like to be in the city center the night before. It looks to me like the train from central Milan to MXP does not run early enough but the shuttle bus does. Can someone confirm that. Thanks
Transportation to Milan airport for early flight - options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 4 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 5 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 6 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 7 Which Florence hotel?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 16 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 17 Spain vacation help
- 18 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 19 April in Madrid
- 20 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 21 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 22 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 23 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 24 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 25 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.