I am about to book flights for a trip next summer. But before I buy tickets I want to make sure the logistics will work. My plan includes a 7:15 flight from MXP. I have previously stayed at the hotel out by the airport but this time we would like to be in the city center the night before. It looks to me like the train from central Milan to MXP does not run early enough but the shuttle bus does. Can someone confirm that. Thanks
Transportation to Milan airport for early flight - options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Touring Dover Castle
- 2 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Santorini transportation
- 7 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 8 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 9 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 10 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Cell phones in Ireland
- 13 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 16 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 19 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 22 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 23 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 24 3 weeks in Europe
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)