Hi. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get to the casemates from the Old town area of Luxembourg. Is that possible? Does it take long? Thanks.
Transportation to Casemates in Lux
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 2 Day Trips from Nice
- 3 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 4 Madrid: City Views
- 5 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 6 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Norway 2014
- 9 Istanbul water
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 12 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 13 London restaurants
- 14 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 15 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 16 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 17 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 18 Siena Favorites?
- 19 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 20 biking in France
- 21 using airbnb for the first time...
- 22 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 23 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 24 Help with France itinerary
- 25 Swiss Air seat assignments