Is it feasible to take the train or bus from Stansted Airport to London with enough luggage for a 12-day cruise? Is there room for the luggage on the bus/train? Which is better? Or, is it better to use a taxi or book a car?
Transportation Stansted Airport to London
- 1 London Evening Activity
- 2 Holocaust tours
- 3 Planning my days in Paris
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Retirement Vacation
- 6 UK flexipass best option?
- 7 Has anyone sent a "care package" to a student studying abroad?
- 8 Almalfi in Late March??
- 9 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 10 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 11 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 12 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 13 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 14 French Riviera Overview
- 15 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 16 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 17 Itinerary help for first timers to Provence
- 18 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 19 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 car hire france and spain
- 22 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 23 Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
- 24 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 25 I'd like to visit Sicily