4 of us are traveling in July to Barcelona, Pamplona and San Sebastian. I was wondering what the easiest method of transportation would be to get
- from Barcelona to Pamplona
- Pamplona to San Sebastian
- San Sebastian back to Barcelona (the couple we're traveling with is flying home out of Barcelona)
- San Sebastian to Paris (my husband and I are continuing on to Paris from San Sebastian)
I've mostly read that within Spain the train is our best option, but which train and how far out can we book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card