4 of us are traveling in July to Barcelona, Pamplona and San Sebastian. I was wondering what the easiest method of transportation would be to get
- from Barcelona to Pamplona
- Pamplona to San Sebastian
- San Sebastian back to Barcelona (the couple we're traveling with is flying home out of Barcelona)
- San Sebastian to Paris (my husband and I are continuing on to Paris from San Sebastian)
I've mostly read that within Spain the train is our best option, but which train and how far out can we book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GMAIL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Naples + Walking Tour
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 5 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 Need hotel in Athens
- 9 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 14 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Train / Calabria
- 17 16 days in France and Italy
- 18 Scotland - We're Here!
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 25 IWM