I'm trying to help my son and DIL in planning their June trip to Spain, and hope someone can help. They'd like to take the train from Madrid to Valladolid on a Sunday, then get to a hotel called Fuente de la Acena, in Quintanilla de Onesimo. It looks to be about 30 miles from Valladolid.
The car rental place is, of course, closed on Sunday. Are there any buses or trains they could take, or a cab there (and back on Monday to pick up a car)?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 Ireland hotel questions
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Switzerland in November?
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Barcelona cooking classes
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 Trip route from Paris to Venice
Transportation question in Spain, Valladolid and La Rioja area