I'm trying to help my son and DIL in planning their June trip to Spain, and hope someone can help. They'd like to take the train from Madrid to Valladolid on a Sunday, then get to a hotel called Fuente de la Acena, in Quintanilla de Onesimo. It looks to be about 30 miles from Valladolid.
The car rental place is, of course, closed on Sunday. Are there any buses or trains they could take, or a cab there (and back on Monday to pick up a car)?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON Tec^h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Antivirus Remove Reedit 24*7
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Happy birthday ATM
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Paris- restaurant
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 10 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 11 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Italy in January?
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 17 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 18 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 19 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 20 2 days in Lugano area
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
Transportation question in Spain, Valladolid and La Rioja area