I'm trying to help my son and DIL in planning their June trip to Spain, and hope someone can help. They'd like to take the train from Madrid to Valladolid on a Sunday, then get to a hotel called Fuente de la Acena, in Quintanilla de Onesimo. It looks to be about 30 miles from Valladolid.
The car rental place is, of course, closed on Sunday. Are there any buses or trains they could take, or a cab there (and back on Monday to pick up a car)?
Thanks for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEVER AGAIN ON NEVER ONE
- 2 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Football Tickets - Athens
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 7 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 8 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 9 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 10 Last minute trip to Capri
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 13 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 14 Earthquake near Naples
- 15 Budapest to Kosice
- 16 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 17 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 18 Best day trips from Perugia and Umbertide
- 19 Paris in November
- 20 My 3 days in Venice
- 21 multi city flights to europe
- 22 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 23 Travel from Kensington, London to Cambridge
- 24 One week in Europe
- 25 A bit overwhelmed!!!
Transportation question in Spain, Valladolid and La Rioja area