Help! I am planning my first trip abroad and am desperate to find the answers to my transportation questions. I am flying to Ireland and plan to go to England and Scotland-what is the best way to get to and return from those countries? We plan to rent a car in Irleland and Scotland, but am not sure about England. We were hopeful that the trains must suffice since we plan to spend only 6 of our 21 days there. Of most concern is the transporatation between the three--can anyone help? We would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thank you
- 1 Tennyson Home
- 2 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 3 Travel Asti to Beaune
- 4 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 5 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 6 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 7 Istanbul Hotels
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 10 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 11 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 12 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 15 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 23 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 24 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 25 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?