Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 currency
- 3 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 6 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 9 T Mobile Does it Again
- 10 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 11 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 12 IN EUROPE - EPISODE THREE - KARLOVY VARY, DRESDEN
- 13 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 14 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 18 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Reflections on our Trip to Barcelona, Languedoc, Dordogne and Paris
- 21 want to use Iphone in UK and Italy
- 22 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 23 European Championship
- 24 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 25 Can't go to Ravello so....where?