Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland in mid-April
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 4 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 5 Hamam Istanbul?
- 6 Scotland Trip
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 First Trip to Europe!
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 14 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 15 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 16 visa appointment experience
- 17 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 18 What to take to Germany
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 21 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 22 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 25 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks