Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lakes District UK
- 2 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 3 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 9 Is this the right way<>?
- 10 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 Rental car scams in Italy
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Italy and Croatia
- 18 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 21 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 22 Italy - Month of July
- 23 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Europe Tour with Kids