Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 2 Day trip ideas
- 3 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 6 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 7 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 8 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 9 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 10 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 11 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 12 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 13 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 16 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Things to do in Brussels
- 21 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 22 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands