Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 First time in France
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 7 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 8 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 11 Budapest Hotels
- 12 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 15 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 16 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 17 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 18 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 19 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 20 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 21 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 22 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 23 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info