Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Italy travel plan help
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Alsace to Austria?
- 10 road trip through scotland
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Wales
- 13 Best Neck Pillow
- 14 barcelona neighborhood
- 15 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 16 Tieks for travel
- 17 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 18 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 19 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 20 Where to eat in Rome?
- 21 Thinking about the Fjords
- 22 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 23 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?