Can someone help me find the best routes and means of transportation from Nice to Venice. Then I think i have to go to Vienna to go to Hallstate. Then I have a friend in Zurich and I'd like to say hi to her before going to Berlin. But if the Hallstatt to Zurich is to complicated then what is best way to go to Berlin from Hallstatt?
I have done countless research and I am stuck at Hallstatt to Zurich and I have found only a route from Venice to Hallstatt is to take a bus from Vienna.
I would really appreciate it. I am traveling alone too with a luggage-factor in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 7 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 8 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 9 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 14 Europe Sim card help
- 15 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 16 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 19 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 20 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 21 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Buying flowers in London?