I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
transportation in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 2 Reykjavik hotels
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 10 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 15 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 16 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 17 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 24 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 25 Barcelona attraction tickets