I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
transportation in Venice, Italy
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Itinerary Questions
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 7 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 8 A full week in The Netherlands
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 13 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Train travel in Europe
- 16 Prague Main Train Station
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 19 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 20 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 23 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1