I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
transportation in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 2 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 3 How do I divide my time up in Belgium
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 6 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 7 Help with Lucerne in April
- 8 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 11 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Dublin to Cashel
- 14 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 15 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 16 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 17 Athens and which islands?
- 18 Please, please help us plan our trip to Europe!
- 19 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 22 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 23 driving country-to-country: so many questions
- 24 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 25 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!