I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
transportation in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 2 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 3 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 4 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 5 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 6 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 14 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 15 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair