I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 2 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 3 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 4 Planning a summer vacation through the Alps - all advice welcome!
- 5 Seine river cruise help
- 6 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 7 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 8 SIM card in Sicily
- 9 Men's attire for touring
- 10 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 11 Budapest main train station status
- 12 PASSPORT number changed
- 13 Confused ~ Pheasant Inn Lake District
- 14 Scotland itinerary
- 15 Touring Rome
- 16 Cotswold for 3days
- 17 Sarajevo to Mostar by train or bus
- 18 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 Curiosity
- 23 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 24 Driving from Mostar to Dubrovnik Airport
- 25 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona