I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
transportation in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Dare I ask a Transportation Question?
- 6 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 Calling Jamikins
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 13 Zurich, Switzerland
- 14 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 15 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 16 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 17 London tube
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 20 5am arrival in Dublin
- 21 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 25 Europe-21 days in September 2014