I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 2 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 5 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 6 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 7 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 10 tipping
- 11 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 12 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 13 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 14 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 15 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 16 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 17 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 18 Advice about Naples?
- 19 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 20 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 21 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 22 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 23 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 24 Oslo airport to hotel
- 25 Paris and Lyon