I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 4 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 5 Beaches in Southern France
- 6 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 10 What Greek islands should I visit
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 13 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 14 cell phone companys
- 15 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 18 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 19 Local markets in Italy
- 20 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 21 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 22 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 23 Where in Paris?
- 24 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 25 4 days in London worth the jetlag?