I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 4 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 5 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 6 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Rome to venice
- 11 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 12 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 14 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 17 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 18 Areas in Milan
- 19 Melia Colbert Paris
- 20 Perugia
- 21 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 22 Help please
- 23 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 24 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 25 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)