I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 2 Touring Wales
- 3 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Sicily in 4 days
- 7 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 8 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 9 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 12 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 13 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 14 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 15 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 16 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 17 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 18 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 19 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 20 Dining with the writers
- 21 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 22 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 23 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 24 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 25 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler