I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 ALERTS: YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL D*J
- 3 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 4 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 5 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 6 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 7 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 Train / Calabria
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Avoid Europcar!
- 12 Scotland - We're Here!
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 21 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 22 Couscous
- 23 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 24 IWM
- 25 Southern Italy Help - Part 2