I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 2 Paris to Bordeaux
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 8 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 9 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 10 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 11 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 12 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 13 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 14 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 15 Barcelona - places to stay
- 16 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 Language to use in Belgium
- 21 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 22 Istanbul at Easter
- 23 Palermo Apartment
- 24 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP