I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 2 TGV from Paris to Vienna?
- 3 Travel vs. Babies
- 4 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 5 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 6 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 9 Which is the nearest London airport to reach loughton
- 10 What is the area around Camaiore like?
- 11 Andalucia in December
- 12 England and Wales by public transport
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 15 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 16 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 17 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 22 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 23 Vienna or Budapest?
- 24 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 25 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland