I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 3 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 4 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 5 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 6 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 7 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 8 Juangfrau / mt
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 13 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 14 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 18 Questions about Polish sights
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Italy
- 24 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy