I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
transportation in Venice, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 2 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 3 help regarding removal firm in london
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 6 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 9 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 South of France November Trip Report
- 15 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 16 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 17 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 18 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 19 Help With Vienna
- 20 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 21 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 22 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 23 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 24 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?