I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 2 sim card
- 3 Plan Italy trip
- 4 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 5 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 6 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 7 apartments florence
- 8 Cell phones in France and England
- 9 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 10 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Florence, Italy
- 13 Italy trains question
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 16 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 17 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 18 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 21 Slovania & Croatia
- 22 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 23 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 24 Train rides
- 25 Departure Tax in UK