I am confused about the best way to travel in Venice. My husband, myself and two children will be in Venice soon for 3 days. We need to get from the Marco Polo airport to an apartment in Fondamenta Bragadin.
Also, we will probably want a 3 day pass (water bus, taxi, vaporetto?) to tour around Venice.
Finally, we will need to get from the MSC cruise port back to Marco Polo airport.
Is there a company or system that would include all of this or ? I heard of the Alilaguna but don't quite understand their packages.
The cruise company offers a transfer to the airport for $22.00 USD per person. I don't know if that's good or bad. There are 4 of us.
These final details are confusing. We would appreciate any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wake Up Mods
- 2 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 3 Greece and Italy Combo
- 4 Which city order makes most sense?
- 5 favorite app for converting US $$
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 SNCF - low price for summer
- 8 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 11 Best of Norway
- 12 a week in Lombardia
- 13 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 14 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 One week in London with kids
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Positano Surprise
- 20 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 21 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 22 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 23 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 24 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 25 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To