We are flying into Ponta Delgada this March. Should we schedule airport transportation to our hotel ahead of time? Or would anyone suggest just grabbing a taxi at the airport? There are 8 of us. Does anyone have the name of a transportation company? Thanks in advance!
Transportation in the Azores
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 2 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 7 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 8 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 9 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 10 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 11 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 12 Spa in Scotland
- 13 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 14 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 15 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 16 1+ days in Toledo
- 17 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 18 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 19 Paris info required
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 22 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Greek Island honeymoon
- 25 Venice - things to do?