We are flying into Ponta Delgada this March. Should we schedule airport transportation to our hotel ahead of time? Or would anyone suggest just grabbing a taxi at the airport? There are 8 of us. Does anyone have the name of a transportation company? Thanks in advance!
Transportation in the Azores
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 4 Tour Group Operators
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 8 Islands in mid October
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Majorca - where to stay?
- 21 Late night train from Prague
- 22 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 3 weeks in Europe