We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 evening of song and dance
- 7 Naples or Genoa
- 8 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 9 SIM card
- 10 Our time in Rome
- 11 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 12 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 13 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 14 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 15 Venice Film Fest
- 16 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 17 Europe itinerary review
- 18 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 22 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 23 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 24 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 25 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?