We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 7 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Flamenco in October
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France