We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Transportation in Italy and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 4 Sicily Suggetions
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 7 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 London hotel
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Paris in April?