We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 2 I may be wrong....
- 3 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 4 8 Hours in Rome
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 8 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 9 Cash machines ATM
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 12 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 15 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 16 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)