We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Transportation in Italy and France
- 1 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 2 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 3 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 4 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 8 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 9 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 10 Am I too fat too travel?
- 11 Crete in April
- 12 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 13 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 14 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 15 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 16 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 17 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 20 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 23 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 24 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 25 river cruise choice