We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Transportation in Italy and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Food tours in Rome?
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 15 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice