We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Transportation in Italy and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 2 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 3 Raining in rome
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Autumn in Paris
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 3 weeks in Sicily
- 9 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 10 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 11 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 14 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 15 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 16 Fabulous Palermo
- 17 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Portugal in January
- 21 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 22 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 23 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 24 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights