We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Transportation in Italy and France
- 1 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 2 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 3 Palio Parking
- 4 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 7 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 8 Oxford to Rye
- 9 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 10 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 11 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 12 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 13 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 14 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 15 italy itinerary for comments
- 16 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 17 Extra screening at immigration
- 18 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 19 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 20 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 23 Istanbul Hotels
- 24 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland