We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라〃마블카지노
- 2 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 3 한뉴스바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송바카라レ생방송바카라
- 4 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 5 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 17 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Piedmont as a destination
- 21 2 weeks Europe trip
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Monemvasia or Gefyra