We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 3 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 4 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 5 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 Hostel Advice
- 8 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 9 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 10 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 11 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 12 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Belgium advice
- 15 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 16 Train from Lille to Delft
- 17 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 18 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 19 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 20 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 21 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 22 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 23 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 24 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 25 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?