We are heading to our honeymoon in 3 weeks after our wedding and would really appreciate some help on this trip. Both myself and my fiance have never been in Europe and we will fly to Paris (from Canada) on Oct 19th, stay for 6 days and fly to Florence, Italy then stay for 5 days and then take the train to Rome, Italy and stay for 6 days to end the trip.
Our questions are:
1) Transportation in Paris: Do we need to purchase metro pass in advance? Or to get any train pass at all? (we need something with easy access and less cost)
2) Transportation in Italy: We need to train from Florence to Rome. Also to get around Italy. What do you recommend to book ahead? (We are not too familiar with train system here).
Thank you for all your help!
Transportation in Italy and France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 4 Edinburgh - outings?
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 6 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 7 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 8 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 9 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 10 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 11 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 12 What to wear
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 16 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 17 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY