I'm going to be moving to Bologna within the next 5-12 months. I spent a few months living in Florence as a student. When I was there I walked everywhere, didn't own a bike, and never took the buses. I was able to walk to the train station or anywhere else I needed to go. I can see that Bologna is bigger, but if I'm living in the center can I count on being able to walk everywhere? Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 4 Amalfi Coast help
- 5 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 6 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 7 A few days outside Rome
- 8 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 CDG airport and connection time
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Paris Metro
- 15 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 18 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 19 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 20 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Cambrils