I'm going to be moving to Bologna within the next 5-12 months. I spent a few months living in Florence as a student. When I was there I walked everywhere, didn't own a bike, and never took the buses. I was able to walk to the train station or anywhere else I needed to go. I can see that Bologna is bigger, but if I'm living in the center can I count on being able to walk everywhere? Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Car Scam
- 2 Norway Honeymoon
- 3 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 4 Schengen Rule
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 10 Russia in two weeks in December
- 11 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 12 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 15 9 Days in Spain
- 16 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 17 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 18 It’s Thursday, it must be Seyðisfjörður. A 10 day Iceland road trip
- 19 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 20 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 23 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 24 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 25 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?