My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in the fall. I have booked all of my hotels and am having a difficult time figuring out the best modes of transportation to use in and between the places we are going to visit. Here is my itinerary
Flying into Milan
Milan to Cinque Terre (staying in Riomaggiore) -2 nights
Riomaggiore to Tuscany region (staying in Regella)-4 nights
Regella to Venice- 2 nights
Venice to Lake cuomo- 2 nights
Lake Cuomo to Milan - 1 night
Any information and suggestions regarding train travel and car travel would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia transportation question.
- 2 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 3 Ireland hotel questions
- 4 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 vienna
- 7 Questions about Polish sights
- 8 Croatia Ferry Help
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 getting to CDG
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes