My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in the fall. I have booked all of my hotels and am having a difficult time figuring out the best modes of transportation to use in and between the places we are going to visit. Here is my itinerary
Flying into Milan
Milan to Cinque Terre (staying in Riomaggiore) -2 nights
Riomaggiore to Tuscany region (staying in Regella)-4 nights
Regella to Venice- 2 nights
Venice to Lake cuomo- 2 nights
Lake Cuomo to Milan - 1 night
Any information and suggestions regarding train travel and car travel would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 6 limousine services - milan - rome
- 7 Regarding Residence Permit
- 8 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 9 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 10 Homesaty
- 11 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 12 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 13 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 14 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 15 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 16 Route des Vins
- 17 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 18 2 days in Florence
- 19 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 20 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 21 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 22 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 23 base for Andalucia
- 24 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 25 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco