Am planning to visit Amsterdam next week. Am going to visit Keukenhof to see the tulips. Also taking some walking tours. All the tours start near central station. My hotel is the Banks mansion which is in the eastern canal ring. Can anyone tell me the best way to get to the tours from my hotel? Tram? Taxi? And how long It would take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 9 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 10 Westerplatte
- 11 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 12 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 13 Cutback on Spain trip
- 14 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 15 2017 Easter in Italy
- 16 Bernina Express mid-March
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 19 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 20 Biarritz family holiday
- 21 Ireland hotel questions
- 22 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 getting to CDG