Am planning to visit Amsterdam next week. Am going to visit Keukenhof to see the tulips. Also taking some walking tours. All the tours start near central station. My hotel is the Banks mansion which is in the eastern canal ring. Can anyone tell me the best way to get to the tours from my hotel? Tram? Taxi? And how long It would take?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/testoultra-it/
- 2 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 3 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 4 Rouen Tour Companies
- 5 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 CDG much improved
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 12 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 15 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Ireland itinerary help please
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 21 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 22 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 23 Canal du Midi
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales