Hello fellow travelers,
My husband and I will be taking a trip to Italy in May. Rome for 3 days, then traveling to the Amalfi Coast for 4 days, then back to Rome for our flight out. Here's my proposed travel from Rome to the coast: Train from Rome to Salerno and then water taxi to our hotel in Praiano, which is right on the water. Here is my question.. while researching trains and schedules I see that Italo (the newer privately owned Ferrari train) embarks from two places in Rome: Roma Ostiense and Roma Tiburtina. Does anyone have experience with this new train? Does it matter which train station I embark from? The Italo site lists them both as options to go to Salerno. My Rome B&B is centrally located, next to the Parthenon. I had assumed I would be traveling from Termini, but I see this is not the case with the high speed trains, at least with Italo. My next question concerns taking the train either to Naples, then taking a boat to my destination in Praiano or continuing the train to Salerno and taking the water taxi. I thought maybe taking a boat from Naples would enable us to see more scenery and be on the water. Anyone have experience with this and can offer advice? Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 가인안마o1o 2816 2526⦍24시간OPEN⦐가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 4 Labor Day in Paris
- 5 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 6 I may be wrong....
- 7 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 8 Driver"s License & Language
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 20 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 21 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 22 A visit to Greenwich
- 23 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 24 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 25 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
Hello fellow travelers,