Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 2 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 3 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 6 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 9 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 10 One night for dinner in Rome
- 11 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 12 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 What is your favorite travel app?
- 15 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 16 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 17 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 18 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 19 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 20 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 21 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 22 DCC on the increase?
- 23 Planning a week in London
- 24 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 25 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?