Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 11 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 14 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 15 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 18 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 19 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Apartments in Rome
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla