Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 2 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 3 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 6 London GTG late September?
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 11 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 14 Best day trips from Paris
- 15 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 16 Sunny September Trip Report
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 See You In Minsk