Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 3 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 6 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 7 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 8 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 9 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Eleanor's Pages
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 24 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime