Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 2 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 3 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 4 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 5 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 6 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 7 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 8 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 9 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 10 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 11 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Day Trips from Nice
- 14 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 15 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 16 Madrid: City Views
- 17 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 18 How much luggage?????
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 25 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport