Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 2 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 3 Two days in Dublin
- 4 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 5 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 6 Venice tourist travel pass
- 7 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 8 Train from Sarlat
- 9 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 10 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 11 Trains
- 12 Airb2b in Paris
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 4 days in Scotland
- 15 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 18 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 21 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 malaga to madrid train ?
- 24 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS