Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 2 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 3 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 4 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 5 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 6 Hotel in Paris
- 7 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 8 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 11 Berlin: evening dining
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 14 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 15 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 16 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 21 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 22 Southwestern England
- 23 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy