Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Reims for a day
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 7 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 10 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 11 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 12 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 13 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 14 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 15 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 18 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 19 Munich with a car?
- 20 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 21 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul