Does anyone know a good (cheap/ quick) way to get from Venice Island to Treviso Airport? I will be staying in Venice for a few days, then travelling to Paris. To save flight costs, we are hoping to book with Ryan Air to get from Venice to Paris. However, this airline does not leave from Venice's main airport (Marco Polo) but instead leaves from Treviso which is far from where our hotel will be (near the tourist attractions/ St Mark's square, etc.). Trying to see if Ryan Air is even worth it, or if transportation from our hotel to Treviso Airport will be really expensive and time consuming, in which case it is probably better to just fly with Air Italia/ Air France...? Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 Dordogne in October
- 3 Paris first then where?
- 4 BMW European Delivery program
- 5 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 8 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 11 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 16 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 19 One night over night parking Paris 75018
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 22 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 23 I went to Paris in June
- 24 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 25 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!