I recently read that a taxi from the Venice airport to Hotels is $100 euros, is this true?
My question is what is the best way to get to our Hotel from the airport (Molino Stucky Hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 3 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 4 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 5 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Cork or Galway?
- 8 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 9 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 MiFi in Italy
- 12 Major quake in central Itay
- 13 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 3 days with a Swindon base
- 16 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 17 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 18 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 19 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 20 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 21 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 24 Brugge or Ghent?
- 25 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's