I recently read that a taxi from the Venice airport to Hotels is $100 euros, is this true?
My question is what is the best way to get to our Hotel from the airport (Molino Stucky Hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 2 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 3 B&Bs/hotels near Kinsale?
- 4 Angels and Demons
- 5 Scandinavian and Baltic Adventure - our trip report
- 6 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 7 Rail Itinerary around Northern/Central Italy
- 8 Barcelona Itinerary
- 9 Need help with packing for a trip to Rome, Cinque Terre and Switzerland
- 10 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 11 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 12 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 13 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 14 Help with Itinerary (specific ?s around Emilia-Romagna, Tuscany, Naples)
- 15 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 16 Help with recommendations in Croatia
- 17 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 18 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 19 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 20 8 hours Layover in Paris
- 21 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 22 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 Budapest questions round 1
- 25 Have I made a mistake in my apartment choice in Paris?