I recently read that a taxi from the Venice airport to Hotels is $100 euros, is this true?
My question is what is the best way to get to our Hotel from the airport (Molino Stucky Hotel)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 2 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 Currency and credit cards in Scandinavia
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 9 Rome train to Positano
- 10 Madrid city centre?
- 11 Itinerary Help!
- 12 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 13 Greece itinerary ideas
- 14 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 15 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 16 Stonehenge and Bath
- 17 Greece Experts
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 20 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 21 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 22 Car rental in Paris
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid