We are going to Ukraine in October and will visit Uzhorod and Kosice. 96 km between these 2 cities but to get from one to another seems difficult. Border crossing is said to take a long time. Any suggestions of how to go or where to cross the border would be much appreciated.
Transportation from Uzhorod, Ukraine to Kosice, Slovakia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchase Novelty Passports,ID's,DL:email@example.com
- 2 Is Venice really dirty?
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Cotswold Churches
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 9 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 10 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Purchasing & carrying a painting from France back to USA
- 13 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 14 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 17 Weekend in Norfolk
- 18 Best beach town in Italy?
- 19 Burgundy in May
- 20 Athens at New Years
- 21 chrismas in rome
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Young couple - where to stay in London?