We are going to Ukraine in October and will visit Uzhorod and Kosice. 96 km between these 2 cities but to get from one to another seems difficult. Border crossing is said to take a long time. Any suggestions of how to go or where to cross the border would be much appreciated.
Transportation from Uzhorod, Ukraine to Kosice, Slovakia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 7 days in Andalucia
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 13 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary