My husband & I are leaving leaving Praiano to arrive at Naples airport for flight out early morning @ 6:30 a.m. Probably have to arrive there about 3:30 a.m. Can anyone suggest if it would be better to hire a car for travelling at night or to stay somewhere closer to airport for a shorter trip to airport via taxi or shuttle (taking into consideration time of day)? Also your reasons for your suggestions? Thanks!
transportation from Praiano to Naples airport for early morning flight
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 3 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 4 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 7 Trains in Italy
- 8 Cinque Terre or More Tuscan Villages?
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 11 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 12 I Need To Vent!
- 13 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 14 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 15 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 16 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 17 Montepulciano faves
- 18 June Garden Event at Hever Castle.
- 19 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 20 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please Help !!! question about mistake buying train ticket from trenitalia
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 A chacun son goût
- 25 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review