My husband & I are leaving leaving Praiano to arrive at Naples airport for flight out early morning @ 6:30 a.m. Probably have to arrive there about 3:30 a.m. Can anyone suggest if it would be better to hire a car for travelling at night or to stay somewhere closer to airport for a shorter trip to airport via taxi or shuttle (taking into consideration time of day)? Also your reasons for your suggestions? Thanks!
transportation from Praiano to Naples airport for early morning flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Help with European vacation plan
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Three ferries to Mull
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 American Express
- 19 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia