My husband & I are leaving leaving Praiano to arrive at Naples airport for flight out early morning @ 6:30 a.m. Probably have to arrive there about 3:30 a.m. Can anyone suggest if it would be better to hire a car for travelling at night or to stay somewhere closer to airport for a shorter trip to airport via taxi or shuttle (taking into consideration time of day)? Also your reasons for your suggestions? Thanks!
transportation from Praiano to Naples airport for early morning flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 5 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Heli Tour
- 8 What are the best places to see in England
- 9 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 12 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 13 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Estonia Amber
- 18 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 19 Tight Planning?
- 20 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 21 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 22 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 23 Travel with Teens
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento