My husband & I are leaving leaving Praiano to arrive at Naples airport for flight out early morning @ 6:30 a.m. Probably have to arrive there about 3:30 a.m. Can anyone suggest if it would be better to hire a car for travelling at night or to stay somewhere closer to airport for a shorter trip to airport via taxi or shuttle (taking into consideration time of day)? Also your reasons for your suggestions? Thanks!
transportation from Praiano to Naples airport for early morning flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Viator.com in Turkey
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 4 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 5 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 6 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 7 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 8 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 12 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 13 Scottish Passport
- 14 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 15 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 16 Italy tours
- 17 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 18 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 22 Europe in winter
- 23 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 24 Airbnb scam
- 25 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece