My husband & I are leaving leaving Praiano to arrive at Naples airport for flight out early morning @ 6:30 a.m. Probably have to arrive there about 3:30 a.m. Can anyone suggest if it would be better to hire a car for travelling at night or to stay somewhere closer to airport for a shorter trip to airport via taxi or shuttle (taking into consideration time of day)? Also your reasons for your suggestions? Thanks!
transportation from Praiano to Naples airport for early morning flight
- 1 RHK's heading to Europe
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 Planning my trip to Italy
- 4 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 5 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 8 Driving in Genoa
- 9 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 10 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 11 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Istanbul Hotels
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 18 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 21 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 East coast trains
- 24 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 25 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?