My husband & I are leaving leaving Praiano to arrive at Naples airport for flight out early morning @ 6:30 a.m. Probably have to arrive there about 3:30 a.m. Can anyone suggest if it would be better to hire a car for travelling at night or to stay somewhere closer to airport for a shorter trip to airport via taxi or shuttle (taking into consideration time of day)? Also your reasons for your suggestions? Thanks!
transportation from Praiano to Naples airport for early morning flight
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 2 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 3 Rolling bags in Venice
- 4 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 5 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 please advise on 9 days in Iceland
- 8 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 9 Big and little towns of Europe
- 10 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 11 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 12 Dijon/Lyon/Strasbourg
- 13 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 14 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 15 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 16 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 17 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 20 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 21 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 22 Tell me about Manchester
- 23 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 24 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 25 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?