My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our time in Rome
- 2 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 3 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 My First Trip to Europe...
- 7 gare de nord
- 8 French Riviera
- 9 Madrid city centre?
- 10 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 11 Southern Italy
- 12 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 16 England in a week - what's realistic
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 19 Iceland: When to Go
- 20 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 23 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 Decrepit dame does Deutschland