My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Transportation from Nice to Monte Carlo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 3 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 4 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 5 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 6 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 ITALY
- 9 Northern Spain
- 10 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 11 London hotel tax is 20%
- 12 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Hamam in Istanbul
- 17 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 18 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 21 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 22 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 23 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 24 week in calabria
- 25 Wine tours in Tuscuny