My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Transportation from Nice to Monte Carlo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 2 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Small group for Colosseum
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Useful website for France
- 8 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 9 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 10 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 11 Munich and Dachau
- 12 London visit
- 13 Duoro river cruises
- 14 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 15 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 22 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 25 21 Days in Central Europe