My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 2 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 3 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 6 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 7 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 8 Istanbul tour guides?
- 9 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 10 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 11 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 12 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 13 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 14 Vet my itinerary
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Italy - best two central locations
- 20 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 21 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 22 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 25 Seville in September-La Bienal