My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 5 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 6 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 Europe First Timers
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 16 Iceland for Nine Days
- 17 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 18 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 19 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 20 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 21 Rome or Venice first
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 23 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 24 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 25 Seeking reasonable itinerary