My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 2 Walking GPS?
- 3 http://quicksupplementfact.com/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 4 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 5 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 6 Cost of Van from CDG
- 7 One Way... trust or bust?
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 13 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 14 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 17 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 18 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 19 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 20 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 21 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 22 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 23 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 24 Portugal trains
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary