My husband and I are planning a trip to the casino's in Monte Carlo in the eveing. I was just wondering what is the best way to get from Nice to Monte Carlo around 3-4ish PM and then what is the best way to get back to NIce at night probably between 12-2AM. Is there safe public transportation? Is cab expensive? PLEASE ADVICE!!!!!!
Our apartment in Nice is in Old Towne if that helps.
THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 5 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 8 Paris---baguette question???
- 9 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 10 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Visiting Spain in January
- 13 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 14 Flights from Croatia
- 15 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 16 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 17 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 18 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 19 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 20 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 23 Europe in late January
- 24 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 25 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May