Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get from nice to Florence? We will be travelling there mid July and don't really want to do a flight as we would need to connect and had a hard Time finding flights in general.
Is it possible to train? How long would it take and does anyone know rough prices? We kind of want to take the train because we heard the coast lines are beautiful and want to train at least once on our trip (doing mostly flights everywhere else). Should we buy the tickets ahead of time or once we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 12 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land