Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get from nice to Florence? We will be travelling there mid July and don't really want to do a flight as we would need to connect and had a hard Time finding flights in general.
Is it possible to train? How long would it take and does anyone know rough prices? We kind of want to take the train because we heard the coast lines are beautiful and want to train at least once on our trip (doing mostly flights everywhere else). Should we buy the tickets ahead of time or once we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 애플카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Travel in Europe
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets