Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get from nice to Florence? We will be travelling there mid July and don't really want to do a flight as we would need to connect and had a hard Time finding flights in general.
Is it possible to train? How long would it take and does anyone know rough prices? We kind of want to take the train because we heard the coast lines are beautiful and want to train at least once on our trip (doing mostly flights everywhere else). Should we buy the tickets ahead of time or once we get there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 2 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 3 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 8 Killarney National Park--Finding a canoe
- 9 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 10 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 11 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 12 Naples, Italy
- 13 Ireland travel passport question
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 16 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Where to buy Saffron?
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 23 Tuscany 6 nights
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Planning a European Trip