three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 2 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 3 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 4 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 5 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 6 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 7 An Solo Ameircan in Paris
- 8 Itinerary Questions
- 9 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 10 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Train travel in Europe
- 14 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 15 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 16 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 Dining in Venezia!
- 19 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 20 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 21 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 22 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 23 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 24 Winter in Europe; Amazing things to do?
- 25 British drivers