three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 3 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 4 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 5 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 6 Newgrange to Galway
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 9 London hotel tax is 20%
- 10 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 11 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 12 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 13 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 14 Aaah...Umbria!
- 15 Cheap way to go from milan to munich, Salzburg, Berlin then back to milan
- 16 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 17 Ghent or Paris?
- 18 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 19 Weather in the dolomites
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 22 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 23 Help for San Sebastian
- 24 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 25 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy