three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 2 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 3 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 Where to go in France mid July?
- 7 Help with England/Wales tour
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 16 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 17 Five nights in Extremadura
- 18 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 21 trip to norway
- 22 Is Venice really dirty?
- 23 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?