three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
- 1 Buy authentic passports , drivers license , id card for sale
- 2 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 3 Russia visa denials
- 4 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 5 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 6 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 7 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 8 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 9 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 10 Best area to stay in Rome
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 12 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 13 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 14 Am I too fat too travel?
- 15 Crete in April
- 16 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 17 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 18 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 19 Paris to Nice or to Cassis on september?
- 20 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 21 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 22 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 23 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 24 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 25 Paris Ticket t+