three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 2 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 3 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 4 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 5 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 6 tuscany wine tours and transfers
- 7 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 8 Spending money in Italy?
- 9 staying a month or so in each place
- 10 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Late night train from Prague
- 13 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 14 December honeymoon in Europe
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 20 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 23 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 24 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady