three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 4 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Five nights in Extremadura
- 7 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 11 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 14 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 15 Stonehenge and Bath
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 18 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 19 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 20 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 21 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 22 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 23 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 24 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia