three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
- 1 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 2 just want to know
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 5 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 6 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 12 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 13 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 Florence to nice- help
- 17 What is the best food in France?
- 18 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 21 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 22 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 23 Where to stay in London in July
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub