three couples have rented a villa in lucca in may 2013. we are looking to arrange travel into Sienna and Florence with a taxi/tour service since driving into the city is forbidden. Any suggestions as to what company to use for this type of service?
transportation from lucca to florence and Sienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 2 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 3 Tipping in the UK
- 4 4 days in lake region
- 5 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 6 otel.com / metglobal.com is a scam
- 7 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 8 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 9 Restrictions on Portable GPS Use in the UK
- 10 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 11 7 countries in a month
- 12 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 13 Already planning our next trip (Spain/Italy/France)!
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Trip to Scotland and northern England June 2014
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 floods in Andalucia
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Want to find host family in Munich, Germany
- 21 INTERESTED IN A HOME EXCHANGE ?
- 22 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 23 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 24 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe