I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Vacation
- 4 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 9 Rouen Tour Companies
- 10 Italy bus or train
- 11 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 16 Rome-Itinerary
- 17 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 18 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 21 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 22 5 days greece tour! Help me plz!
- 23 Berlin to Italy
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Florence - Where to stay