I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 2 AVE train tickets questions.
- 3 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 4 Greece: Final thoughts and pictures (I hope)
- 5 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 6 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 7 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 8 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 France to stop making foie grois
- 11 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 12 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 13 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 14 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 15 How big backpack do I need?
- 16 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 17 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Path of the Gods Question
- 20 Loire Valley 12 days
- 21 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 22 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 Greece Itinerary
- 25 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls