I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Transportation from Geneva Switzerland to Turin Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 6 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 7 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 13 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 14 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 20 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 21 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 22 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 25 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?