I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Transportation from Geneva Switzerland to Turin Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burg Eltz
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 Germany-berlin marathon
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 6 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 9 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 10 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 14 itinerary help
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 17 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 18 Nice Video about Poland
- 19 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 20 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 21 Reims for a day
- 22 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -