I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 2 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 3 Les Invalides Night Show
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 limousine services - milan - rome
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 8 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 9 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 10 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 11 Camogli and surrounds
- 12 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 13 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 14 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 15 2 days in Florence
- 16 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 19 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 20 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 21 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 25 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid