I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Transportation from Geneva Switzerland to Turin Italy
- 1 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 3 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 6 7 days in Andalucia
- 7 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 12 London at Easter
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 15 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 20 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 21 Advises for trip to Russia
- 22 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 23 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Normandy in mid Sept?