I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Transportation from Geneva Switzerland to Turin Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Milan Hotel
- 3 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 4 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 5 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 6 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 11 France to Italy advice needed please
- 12 CDG questions
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 18 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 19 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 20 A Week in Spain
- 21 When to buy companion ticket?
- 22 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 23 South of Switzerland
- 24 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland