I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Transportation from Geneva Switzerland to Turin Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 3 Azores
- 4 tulips in the Netherland
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 9 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 10 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 11 Air pollution in Paris
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Dublin to Armagh?
- 14 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 15 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 16 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 17 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 18 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 19 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 20 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 21 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 22 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 23 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Naxos in May