I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 2 토토 총판 방법 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 7 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Lay over time
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 17 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 18 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 19 K-Day
- 20 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 21 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen