I'm trying to figure out how to get from Geneva Airport to Turin Centre. Is it possible to drive
in the city?(I heard you have to pay extra to drive into the city which makes me believe it's not an advisable mode of transportation).
I looked on Rail Europe's site and they take you from Geneva to Milan to Turin which is out of the way. Is there any other way to check train service other than Rail Europe when you are in two different countries? Any help getting to Turin would be appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 7 Iceland early december visit
- 8 Frankfurt to UK
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 God Save the Queen?
- 11 Road trip with our dog
- 12 Milan or Turin
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 9 Days in Spain
- 17 Paris to Italy
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Spanish Medical Providers
- 23 Italy Car Scam
- 24 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris