What are the options for traveling from DeGaulle to Left Bank hotel? There will be four of us. Will a taxi accomodate 4 plus baggage and what is the fare? Are there services similar to Super Shuttle that will take one door to door? Is there an 800 or US number for such services, and what is the fare per person? What is the cost of public transportation (bus or metro) and what part of town are you dropped off in? Thanks for the help from 4 first-time visitors.
Transportation from DeGaulle Airport to Left Bank
- 1 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 2 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 3 How Long For Santorini?
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Car rental Italy
- 6 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 7 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 8 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 9 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 10 Prague Itinerary
- 11 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 14 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 15 London at Xmas
- 16 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 17 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 18 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 19 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 20 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 21 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 22 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 23 Northern Italy
- 24 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 25 Sicily- two week summer vacation